MARKET LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Title: Market Logistics Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Logistics Manager
FSLA status: Full-Time
FREE FLOW WINES – SAVING THE WORLD ONE KEG AT A TIME
Free Flow Wines is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy working hard and thinking outside the ‘bottle’, but also appreciate a work-life balance. Free Flow created the wine on tap industry, and continues as the leader in keg packaging, logistics and market development. At Free Flow, a diverse, supportive and fun environment is core to our culture, and we are looking for employees who share these same values. If you enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic workplace and care about quality, customer success and sustainability, we are looking for you. We believe that by attracting and retaining the best talent, together we can build a category that will make a difference, from the wines that are poured into your glass to saving the world – one keg at a time.
Free Flow owns and manages a growing number of keg assets that support the growing category of wine on tap. The main responsibility of this role is to communicate directly with distributors and accounts with the goal of building relationships and creating opportunities to assist with full and empty keg inventory management. A good candidate for this position will be motivated to explore and research the wine on tap market through direct communication with participants, demonstrate the ability to hold an effective conversation and build a meaningful relationship, display a helpful and customer service-oriented attitude. This position reports directly to Free Flow’s Logistics Manager.
- Reaching out to bars, restaurants & other venues to assess interest in serving Wine on Tap
- Contacting accounts to generate leads on empty kegs available for collection
- Inquire with current Distributor partners about inventory management
- Coordinate with logistics team on pursuing empty keg collections
- Analyzing keg sales and tracking data
- Data entry into Smartsheet project management software and NetSuite CRM & ERP software
- Other miscellaneous projects that may arise
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Technically savvy. Experience with Excel is preferred
- Reliable, honest, professional, energetic
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to a small team environment
- $18 – $22 per hour. Depends on experience.
- Medical: 80% Company paid for Employee, 40% Family
- Dental and Vision Plan
- 401k with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days
- Our facilities, both warehouse and offices are COVID-secure.
Please send your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com to apply.