Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
FSLA status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
FREE FLOW WINES – SAVING THE WORLD ONE KEG AT A TIME
Free Flow Wines is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy working hard and thinking outside the ‘bottle’, but also appreciate a work-life balance. Free Flow created the wine-on-tap industry and continues as the leader in keg packaging, logistics, and market development. At Free Flow, a diverse, supportive, and fun environment is core to our culture, and we are looking for employees who share these same values. If you enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic workplace and care about quality, customer success, and sustainability, we are looking for you. We believe that by attracting and retaining the best talent, together we can build a category that will make a difference, from the wines that are poured into your glass to saving the world – one keg at a time.
Free Flow Wines is looking for a talented and qualified Maintenance Technician. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical support to production assembly machines and to other automation equipment; ensuring compliance with internal procedures, quality systems, policies, OSHA standards, and other regulations. A good candidate for this position will have production experience and be able to learn canning line packaging mechanics. This position reports directly to Free Flow’s Director of Maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in can size and packaging changeovers
- Assist in maintenance on all facility equipment
- Complete PM inspections and documentation
- Independently diagnose equipment problems and determine the course of action for repairs.
- Recognize and efficiently troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic repairs
- Recognize PLC/HMI issues and select appropriate steps to fix problems.
- Test and calibrate equipment to ensure it is functioning within specified standards
- Evaluate completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Ensure safe use of equipment. Maintaining all equipment in a safe manner to prevent injuries.
- Communicates and works with entire Free Flow Team.
Base Salary: $30-$34 per hour DOE
Medical: 80% Company paid for Employee,40% Family
401k with matching
Dental Plan: 100% Company
Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days