Title: Fulfillment Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Logistics Manager
FSLA status: Full-Time
FREE FLOW WINES – SAVING THE WORLD ONE KEG AT A TIME
Free Flow Wines is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy working hard and thinking outside the ‘bottle’, but also appreciate a work-life balance. Free Flow created the wine on tap industry, and continues as the leader in keg packaging, logistics and market development. At Free Flow, a diverse, supportive and fun environment is core to our culture, and we are looking for employees who share these same values. If you enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic workplace and care about quality, customer success and sustainability, we are looking for you. We believe that by attracting and retaining the best talent, together we can build a category that will make a difference, from the wines that are poured into your glass to saving the world – one keg at a time.
Free Flow Wines is looking for a motivated individual to coordinate outgoing keg shipments. This position will work directly with the internal production team, external winery suppliers, wine wholesalers and 3rd party transportation companies to confirm inventory levels, schedule pick-ups & ensure on time delivery to markets throughout the country. A good candidate for this position will be able to multi-task efficiently, have an excellent attention to detail & possess a desire to take on increased roles & responsibilities. This position reports directly to Free Flow’s Logistics Manager.
- Serve as liaison between Free Flow’s customers & our 3rd party fulfillment warehouse
- Review and process all incoming sales orders
- Monitor on-site inventory levels via internal tracking systems
- Manage Free Flow’s shipping schedule
- Update Free Flow’s Distributor CRM database
- Maintain asset tracking records
- Organize and distribute shipping documents
- Various other tasks as required
- BA / BS Degree Recommended
- 1 -3 years production operations or logistics experience
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, NetSuite & Google Docs
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with cross functional interaction and sometimes highly pressured situations
- Comfortable working in a small company atmosphere
- Reliable, honest, professional and energetic
- Previous wine industry experience a plus
- Depending on experience.
- Medical: 80% Company paid for Employee, 40% Family
- Dental and Vision Plan
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days
- Our facilities, both warehouse and offices are COVID-secure.
Please send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.