Draft Beer & Wine Service Tech – San Mateo Territory
Full Time and Part Time
Free Flow Wines (Tap’d Division) is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do and want to join a dynamic growing company. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated and enjoy working independently. Draft Maintenance Technicians visit customer accounts to service all draft beer, wine, and other lines in their area of responsibility. The service is done 2, 3, or 4week cycle or to the distributor’s specifications (wines are done quarterly). All lines are to be cleaned to industry standards using industry-approved materials.
This is a full-time position. We operate Monday through Friday. DMT’s visit accounts on their assigned route at a logical time of the day when the line cleaning can be completed without disrupting business operations. Hours for each day will be dictated by the cleanings needed to keep the route at the agreed-upon frequency level. All stops must be logged accurately on the company app.
- Draft Maintenance Tech must have a clean driving record
- Draft Maintenance Tech must have their own vehicle (in the event of an on-the-clock vehicle accident the company will cover your personal deductible up to $1,000)
- Draft Maintenance Tech must provide their own vehicle insurance (proof of insurance given to office annually)
- Draft Maintenance Tech must have a working smartphone
- Training will be provided
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
- Draft Maintenance Tech must be able to lift a cleaning canister of up to 55lbs full of water and to be able to walk short distances with it and lift it to a height of 3ft. There is also frequent walking, standing, and bending.
- Hourly wage: $20 per hour
- Mileage: $0.56 per mile driven (based on Federal regulations and subject to change annually)
- Mileage and hours clocked are based on when you leave your house until to complete your last cleaning for the day
- PTO time for full-time employees
- Paid holidays
- This is a Non-Exempt hourly position
- Participation in a company health plan. Eligible 30 days after employment. Company contribution: 80% of the cost for employees and dependents are 40%.
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Simple IRA company match
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.