Bottling Line/Canning Line Operator
Free Flow Wines is looking for candidates who are passionate about what they do, enjoy working hard and thinking outside the ‘bottle’. At Free Flow, a diverse, supportive and fun environment is core to our culture and we are looking for employees who share these same values. Our facilities, both warehouse and offices are COVID-Secure.
Free Flow Wines is looking to hire a Bottling Line/Canning Line Operator for the day shift (7:00am to 3:30pm), and the swing shift (3:30pm to 11:00pm). This position will report to the Canning Line Supervisor at our facility in Sonoma, CA.
Some Responsibilities & Duties:
• Operation of canning line while adhering to standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for sanitization of tanks, canning line and equipment.
• Accurate documentation and record keeping.
• From a forklift: load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials.
• Monitor production schedules to achieve production goals on time.
• High school education required.
• Previous experience in a similar position a plus.
• Working knowledge of cellar equipment, particularly a canning line.
• Knowledge or having worked with production schedules preferred.
• Forklift operation experience a plus, but not required.
• An understanding of sterility and handling finished wine.
• Excellent verbal and written skills required.
• Can perform basic math.
• Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
• Physical demands: lift 40-60 lbs.; stand and walk during most of the shift; work in cellar with all wine lab equipment; moderate daily use of a computer; occasional stairs and ladder climbing.
This is a Non-Exempt hourly position.
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Med, Den., PTO & Holiday pay available after a waiting period.
Our facilities, both warehouse and offices are COVID-Secure.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply